[torquedev] make distclean

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Feb 13 22:24:53 MST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 10:29:03PM -0500, Glen Beane alleged:
> I just ran "make distclean" and "svn status" on my copy of trunk and got
> this (in addition to the "M"s for the files i'm working on):
>
> ?      src/resmom/cpa
> ?      src/resmom/linux/cpuset
>
> are these new files that are generated during configure or make?

Just delete them.

These are directories that were removed last week and are no longer under svn
control.  The single source files they contained are now one directory up.

They were originally created because automake didn't support conditionally
compiling single source files.  You had to conditionally create and link a
static archive.  Automake in rhel4 has improved and we no longer have to jump
through those hops.