[torquedev] BLCR checkpoint and restart checked into trunk

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Feb 13 19:13:31 MST 2008

On Wed, Feb 13, 2008 at 06:59:07PM -0700, Steve Snelgrove alleged:

> I checked in the BCLR checkpoint and restart changes into the trunk (2.3)
> and made a snapshot release.  There might still be a few small problems
> with this code but it does at least seem to work.
>
> I have done a documentation page for anyone who is interested in this
> feature.
>
>  http://www.clusterresources.com/torquedocs21/2.6jobcheckpoint.shtml

Does this work with multi-node jobs?

Your documentation says to use --enable-unixsockets=no when configuring
torque.  Is there a regression with the unix domain socket code?  Do the
default CFLAGS not work with the BLCR code?  We don't have any C++ files.