[torquedev] [patch] bind to ip on multihomed pbs_servers

Matti Bickel cat5 at minet.uni-jena.de
Tue Feb 12 14:10:50 MST 2008

Glen Beane <glen.beane at gmail.com> wrote:
> On Feb 12, 2008 12:07 PM, Garrick Staples <[1]garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
>
>> We can't break trunk for weeks at a time.  It's just not feasible.

Agreed.

> He should abandon his own git repository and use the branch so that he can
> stay in synch with trunk

git-svn is great for that, and i used it several times to pull trunk
into my repo.
So yes, i will gladly commit to a branch regularly synced with trunk.

I have worked a bit on it last night and now everything under server/
seems to at least compile. Work is underway to get the rest done.

How do we go about the branch? I've a pile of examns next week, maybe we
can organize a merge after that?
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Signed/Encrypted email preferred (key 4849EC6C)