[torquedev] [patch] bind to ip on multihomed pbs_servers

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Tue Feb 12 10:23:22 MST 2008

On Feb 12, 2008 12:07 PM, Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:

> We can't break trunk for weeks at a time.  It's just not feasible.
>
> I'll branch trunk to an ipv6 branch and do the maintainence myself.  I'll
> make
> sure that it stays in sync with trunk.  When the time comes, I'll merge it
> with
> trunk.

I'll second this.   If trunk were broken for weeks it would bring other
developers working on other parts of torque to a halt.  Anything that really
breaks trunk like that needs to be done in a branch.

He should abandon his own git repository and use the branch so that he can
stay in synch with trunk