[torquedev] [patch] bind to ip on multihomed pbs_servers

Henning Glawe eartoaster at gmx.net
Fri Feb 8 01:11:54 MST 2008

On Fri, Feb 08, 2008 at 03:01:26AM -0500, Toni L. Harbaugh-Blackford [Contr] wrote:
> I also have a patch, but mine is more invasive, modifying the svr_connect()
> and client_to_svr() functions by adding the ip address to bind to as a passed
> argument.  Your patch is much simpler, so I hope it makes it in.

well, my patch is more a proof-of-concept, as it is an unclean solution
communicating the IP to the relevant functions by a global variable...
ultimately, it should be done the way you did it. but this would change the
api of libtorque, and i do not know how much software is out there which has
to be modified in this case...
could you submit your patch, too?

--
c u