[torquedev] pbm_mom segfault in TMomCheckJobChild

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Dec 22 19:05:45 MST 2008

----- "Joshua Bernstein" <jbernstein at penguincomputing.com> wrote:

> Chris Samuel wrote:
> > Josh Be., have you tried this with pbs_mom running under
> > valgrind, both with and without the patch and tried comparing ?
>
> No, I sure haven't, but thats not such a bad idea.

Cool, Valgrind has this option too which might be handy:

       --track-fds=<yes|no> [default: no]
              When enabled, Valgrind will print out a list of open file
              descriptors on exit. Along with each file descriptor is printed
              a stack backtrace of where the file was opened and any details
              relating to the file descriptor such as the file name or socket
              details.