[torquedev] Re: 2.3.6 release?

Joshua Bernstein jbernstein at penguincomputing.com
Tue Dec 16 11:31:27 MST 2008

Is the 2.3.6 release based on the 2.4.0 snapshots?

If so I would like to see a fix go in for the pbs_mom segfault I
mentioned here:

http://www.clusterresources.com/pipermail/torqueusers/2008-December/008411.html

I can provide a patch and an explanation shortly.

-Joshua Bernstein
Software Engineer
Penguin Computing