[torquedev] Re: 2.3.6 release?

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Tue Dec 16 11:40:07 MST 2008

No, it will not be based on the 2.4.0 snapshots ... it will be based on
the 2.3.6 snapshots. :)

However, I know the TORQUE developers are definitely interested in
putting in your patch for the pbs_mom in 2.4. Are you sure that the
pbs_mom's in 2.3.x are also not affected by the segfault you found?

Josh Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.