[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] Release of TORQUE 2.3.3

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Aug 15 13:25:48 MDT 2008

First of all, I just want to make clear that pbs_track is still experimental. It still has a few
known issues and so I wouldn't recommend betting the farm on its correct operation at this point.
When pbs_track is less experimental, we plan to document it properly.

As to leaving it out of the %files section in torque.spec, that omission was accidental. It is
intended to be used by users in their job scripts--so the MOM doesn't use it directly.