[torquedev] Java, DRMAA and pbs_iff

Felix, Victor vfelix at som.umaryland.edu
Tue Aug 12 14:21:49 MDT 2008

Thanks Jerry,

With an unprivileged account I get the pbs_iff error:

pbs_iff: file not setuid root, likely misconfigured
pbs_iff: cannot connect to master:15001 - fatal error, errno=13
(Permission denied) cannot bind to reserved port in client_to_svr

But as I've said, pbs_iff is most definitely setuid... I can submit jobs
through the command line, just not through DRMAA...

-Victor