[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] host not authorized

Brock Palen brockp at umich.edu
Mon Apr 28 10:50:27 MDT 2008

Steve,
What Trunk was this introduced at?  I did a fresh checkout of the
GSSAPI branch today, and its last merged trunk was: trunk at 2021

I would rather backup to a working GSSAPI,  was this problem really
introduced as far back as March 13th?  This was the last time GSSAPI
had trunk pulled into it.

Am I using the right language?

Brock Palen
www.umich.edu/~brockp