[torquedev] Four patches for Torque 2.3.0

Steve Snelgrove ssnelgrove at clusterresources.com
Thu Apr 24 13:39:45 MDT 2008

I am sorry about causing this problem.  This came about because we had
some requests that Torque should be able to work with servers with
multiple Ethernet interfaces.  It seemed wrong to be using gethostbyname
to find out the IP address of the machine when this function will only
return one of the interface addresses.  It seemed better to just use the
IP address from the stream.  But of course, I goofed and neglected to
also fix the corresponding check against okclients.

I have corrected the code and put back in the gethostbyname call when
the server gets added.  This should correct the problem.  I have checked
this code in and also made snapshots for 2.3 and 2.4 when the problem
was introduced.

Again, sorry about the problem.  Thanks for your help in tracking this down.