[torquedev] Four patches for Torque 2.3.0

Eygene Ryabinkin rea+maui at grid.kiae.ru
Mon Apr 21 00:05:57 MDT 2008

Chris, good day.

Sun, Apr 20, 2008 at 11:22:02PM +1000, Chris Samuel wrote:
> > I had produced four patches last week and it will be good if
> > developers can evaluate them and possibly include to the upstream
> > repository.
>
> Great, thanks for those.  I'm not a developer (I just
> play one on the mailing list) so I can't apply them
> but I've passed them on to get added to our Torque 2.3.0
> at VPAC which has been giving us some grief.

OK, fine.  So, am I right that the patches produce working Torque
2.3.0 on your setup at VPAC?

> I know some changes have been made to SVN recently, but
> unfortunately those 4 patches aren't in them as they apply
> to the current trunk (r2091).
>
> I've also copied in Steve Snelgrove at CR to draw
> his attention to them.

I had not seen him at the Cc at the message I am replying to, so
either he was not there, mailing list software stripped the Cc
or blind Cc was used.

Thanks for the testing!
--
Eygene Ryabinkin, Russian Research Centre "Kurchatov Institute"