[torquedev] Change of default for config option FORCE-NODEFILE

Steve Snelgrove ssnelgrove at clusterresources.com
Tue Nov 20 13:20:22 MST 2007

I got some more background information on this item and
apparently, there is a bug such that sometimes the nodesfile
is not always created (or possibly a misunderstanding
about what is described below).

Anyway, what I heard was that in all discussions about the
subject, the opinion was that the nodes file was always
wanted and therefore, why not make the creation of this
file the default.