[torquedev] Jobs remain in queue after process completion in Torque 2.2

Douglas Wightman wightman at clusterresources.com
Wed Nov 7 10:57:46 MST 2007

For my part, I fixed the problem I was seeing in my local testing by
changing src/resmom/catch_child.c in "scan_for_exiting".

I changed ObitsAllowed to 1 and all the problems went away.  It seems
that any obits besides the first are ignored by the pbs_server and so
the job will never go away without a "qdel -p".

- Douglas