[torquedev] Cluster Resources' Technical Training

Nick Ihli nick.ihli at clusterresources.com
Wed Mar 21 18:27:41 MDT 2007

Cluster Resources thanks everyone for their interest in the upcoming
technical training sessions.  This year's technical training received
the largest response ever, and the available spaces filled up quickly.

We are sorry to report that all the spaces are full for the March 2007
training, and we will be unable to accommodate any more registrations
this time around.  Recorded sessions of the training presentations will
be posted on our Web site a few weeks after the training concludes.

Due to the overwhelming response to this training, we plan to hold an
additional training day sometime in the next few months. Specific
details will be sent out as they are solidified.

Regards,
Nick Ihli