[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] how to disable interactive job submission

Lennart Karlsson Lennart.Karlsson at nsc.liu.se
Wed Mar 14 06:29:31 MDT 2007

Garrick said:
> People will start asking for all kinds of allowable restrictions like
> STDIN versus batch scripts, rerunnable, dependencies, and all sorts of
> other rubbish.
>
> With a single list attribute, we can easily tack on new diabolical
> restrictions.

I have already asked for the possibility to keep non-rerunnable jobs
from entering a certain queue and do really need this "rubbish".

We need this, regardless of syntax, otherwise our preempting scheme
breaks when non-rerunnable jobs enter the low-priority preemtee-queue.

Garrick, could you please add this functionality?

Best regards,
   http://www.nsc.liu.se