[torquedev] how's the gssapi branch acting?

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Tue Jul 10 17:00:34 MDT 2007

How are the GSSAPI peeps feeling about the gssapi branch?  Is it working
well?  Is anyone using it in production?  Is the feature set close to
what is required?  Thoughts about rolling it into trunk?

Before rolling it into trunk, we need to make sure that non-gssapi build
of the gssapi branch work correctly.  Also, the changes are a bit
scattered around.  They could probably be consolidated into fewer files.

We might also want to define the gssapi functionality as an internal API
and isolate it into a loadable module (this would ease things for distro
builds).