[torquedev] any other patches?

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Sat Feb 17 09:33:14 MST 2007

On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 02:15:37PM -0700, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Thu, Feb 15, 2007 at 12:46:20PM -0800, Miles Davis alleged:
> > On Wed, Feb 14, 2007 at 01:42:00AM -0700, Garrick Staples wrote:
> > > I think I've got all of the recent contributions in svn.  Did I miss
> > > anything?
> > >

> > Hrm, I've been meaning to send in my GSSAPI patches (attached).

I'd love to help clean up the GSSAPI code, but I'm probably not the
best person to lead the effort. I can contribute computers, bandwidth
and lots of testing and debugging, but I'm usually on the user /
sysadmin side of kerberos rather than the development side. I'm
running my patched 2.2 on 72 nodes with good results, though it may be
pure luck that it's working. :)

If I can do something to spur the effort, let me know.

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities