[torquedev] libtorquegss.so

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Thu Feb 15 17:53:50 MST 2007

I've moved some bits around in the gssapi branch to allow for
conditional compilation.  Meaning, it now successfully builds
without gssapi support.

I had to move src/server/req_gssauthenuser.c to src/server/gss/

Client bits in src/lib/Libgss now build to a seperate shared lib,
libtorquegss.so.  That might sound like a half-baked approach to
this, but I couldn't come up with another way of doing it.

Unfortunately, automake does not allow for conditionally adding a single
source file.

Suggestions for a better way to do this are welcome.