[torquedev] new feature in trunk: qsub -t

Glen Beane glen.beane at gmail.com
Mon Feb 5 08:54:43 MST 2007

On 2/5/07, Craig Macdonald <craigm at dcs.gla.ac.uk> wrote:

> qsub -W depend:afterok:1098 would give the correct dependancy on the
> successful completion of all jobs in the array?

another good question.  Unfortunately, that will not work at the
moment.   I am looking into this, and I am planning on having it
working before an official release with this feature.

Right now, every jobnum-tasknum is a fully indepenant job.   Obviously
that is not ideal,  so there is  work to do before we can add
dependancies like your example