[torquedev] Bug in post_epilogue()

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Tue Aug 28 17:47:37 MDT 2007

Garrick,

  I was putting in a simple job pointer caching system within
scan_for_terminated to retry if mompost failed to send an obit.  This
would work and retry until the mom was recycled.  However, the retry is
lost at the point.  Clearly, it would be better to save the fact that
the obit need to be sent into the job state record so the retry
continues after a mom recycle.  Had you already designed an effective
way of accomplishing this?

Dave