[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] Torque and IPv6

Matti Bickel cat5 at minet.uni-jena.de
Fri Aug 17 01:54:39 MDT 2007

Hi,

Garrick Staples <garrick at usc.edu> wrote:
> You'll find two whitespace styles throughout the code: the older OpenPBS style,
> and the newer CRI style.  New code should follow the CRI style.

Is that style documented somewhere? Maybe it's enough to give an example
of where to find OpenPBS vs. CRI style.

> Obviously any ipv6 code needs to move to addr_info.  If pbs_net_t goes
> away, I don't think anyone will shed any tears.

Well, i'll just replace the define with addr_info and see what comes up,
should minimize the time needed.

> My email is signed for your pleasure!

Thanks :)
Now it's off coding tests and getting some code done, i hope i can show
something before i go on vacation next week..
--
Regards, Matti Bickel
Encrypted/Signed Email preferred