[torquedev] Not able to read from a file

rishi pathak mailmaverick666 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 12 05:59:59 MDT 2007

This is kind of peculiar.
What I am trying is to get open a file in svr_mailowner function in the
/src/server/svr_mail.c.
The file descriptor returned is valid (it is > 0) but when I try to read
from the file using fgets, the call fails.I tried with fscanf too and this
time call executes normally but there no value in the input buffer.The file
which I am trying to read is present  and has some content.
I copied the code and used it in a simple C program and it works fine with
the same file.
I dont know why this is happening.
Can someone shed some light on this..

--