[torquedev] Re: ] kvm_open failed on OSX Intel [Was: pbs_mom setup]

Thada, Shantalaxmi (NIH/CC/PET) [C] SThada at cc.nih.gov
Tue Oct 31 13:20:32 MST 2006

Hi Glen/Mathy,
I came across this mail in the list but couldn't a solution. Has this
been resolved yet? I am seeing the very same problem when I tried to
install torque on my Mac os x tiger 10.4.8 server running on Intel core
duo processor.

Thanks,

- Shanta

[torquedev] kvm_open failed on OSX Intel [Was: pbs_mom setup]
Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Wed Oct 18 09:25:24 MDT 2006