[torquedev] regression in 2.1.4

Åke Sandgren ake.sandgren at hpc2n.umu.se
Sat Oct 21 15:05:57 MDT 2006

On Sat, 2006-10-21 at 22:43 +0200, Åke Sandgren wrote:

> > I think it makes sense that keeping=1 removes O_EXCL, because that
> > always implies a user's home dir, not a world-writable spool dir.
>
> Yeah, thats what i meant, i just wasn't sure that keeping=1 wasn't used
> for something that would break it.

open_std_file needs a bit of cleaning.
The "must create as user" comment can be removed,
keeping should be renamed i think, this thats no longer exactly what it
means.

In std_file_name, double check the effect of interactive, the comment
says "name of pty is in outpath" which could mean that it also needs
O_EXCL removed.