[torquedev] TORQUE BOF

Nick Ihli nick.ihli at clusterresources.com
Fri Nov 10 17:20:39 MST 2006

Reminder to All Attending Supercomputing '06

Cluster Resources will host the TORQUE BOF on Tuesday, Nov.14 from 12:15pm-1:15pm.  The BOF will allow you to meet and discuss TORQUE Resource Manager with the professional developers, community volunteers and other members who use and have contributed to the TORQUE project. During the BOF we will discuss the current state of TORQUE including some of the more recent enhancements and capabilities along with a road map for the upcoming year.  At this time, TORQUE users can share experiences, best practices and new feature needs.

We look forward to seeing many of you at the BOF and throughout the show floor. The Cluster Resources booth number is 739.

Regards,
Nick