[torquedev] libdrmaa supported added to trunk

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Wed Nov 1 18:18:41 MST 2006

The PBS DRMAA implementation has been added to trunk.  I grabbed the
0.1.1 release and added a few build fix patches.

The upstream source is at http://sourceforge.net/projects/pbs-drmaa/

For now, building libdrmaa.so is disabled by default until some
portability problems are resolved.  I want to make sure it builds
on all supported platforms before we enable it by default.  So far I
know it doesn't build on Sol9.

Since it does build fine on Linux, the included torque.spec will
enable it when you build TORQUE as an rpm.  A seperate torque-drmaa
package will be created.

In addition, it can build documentation with doxygen but I don't have
the buildsystem quite fleshed out for that.

Please give it a spin with './configure --enable-drmaa' and help us get
it into shape!