[torquedev] prolog timeouts

garrick at speculation.org garrick at speculation.org
Thu May 25 12:42:12 MDT 2006

On Thu, May 25, 2006 at 08:35:33AM -0400, Marc Schraffenberger alleged:
> Some of our epilogue scripts timeout so I was looking into setting the
> $prologalarm variable in the mom config. However, after looking into the
> prolog.c file it appears that the timeout it actually set with the define
> PBS_PROLOG_TIME (set to 300 in 2.0.0p8). So is the $prologalarm variable
> being ignored?

The code looks correct to me.  'unsigned int pe_alarm_time' is defined
in prolog.c and initialized to PBS_PROLOG_TIME.  mom_main.c sets
pe_alarm_time with the value read from $prologalarm.

Did you test it and find it doesn't work?