[torquedev] Issues debugging fork statements in MOM using GNU debugger

Prakash Velayutham velayups at email.uc.edu
Wed Mar 1 07:40:30 MST 2006

Hi,

I do not know if this is the right list, but hopefully someone here can
help me. I am trying to understand the working of Torque system and so
going through the source code. I have been pretty successful with GDB in
cases of forking (where I want to follow the child), but for some reason
it does not seem to work at the MOM end. Especially inside the
TMomFinalizeJob2 routine, none of my tricks to get to follow the child
process is successful. Could anyone here lead me in the right direction
to achieve this?

Thanks,
Prakash