[torquedev] Re: [torqueusers] ANNOUNCE: New version to build adebian package fortorque

Bas van der Vlies basv at sara.nl
Thu Jun 15 03:16:11 MDT 2006

garrick at speculation.org wrote:
> On Tue, Jun 13, 2006 at 05:07:33PM -0700, Bernard Li alleged:
>> Hey guys:
>>
>> Any updates on this?
>>
>> Thanks,
>>
>> Bernard
>
> I haven't heard anything new.

No update yet planned.  Garrick made some suggestions to make it similar
with the rpm's. Separate init.d scripts for the different daemons and
some other changes.

We are using this package for some years now. So if i implement the
changes i have also to switch or must maintain two versions. I haven't
decide yet what to do.  There will always be difference between rpm
version and the debian one.

Regards