[torquedev] client libs and cmds on unsupported OSes (like cygwin)

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Sun Jul 23 22:42:17 MDT 2006

I've checked in a few changes to allow building TORQUE libs and client
commands if the host OS is unsupported.

It could use more testing by people that actually want to use Windows,
but I've successfully used qstat and qsub under Cygwin!

Turns out, it was pretty easy.  The only two issues I had were that
Cygwin doesn't support getaddrinfo() so the new X11 forwarding code
can't be built, and Windows doesn't allow "aux" to be used as a
directory name so 'pbs_mkdirs aux' errors are now ignored.