[torquedev] patch to add gssapi/krb5 support to Torque

Josh Butikofer josh at clusterresources.com
Fri Jul 7 16:04:49 MDT 2006

Alex,

Thanks for the great contribution!

I haven't had a chance to look over the patch yet, but I was wondering if the functionality you've
added handles renewing Kerberos credentials on the server and MOM if a job runs longer than the
lifetime of the credential? If not, would you anticipate this feature would be difficult to add?

--
Joshua Butikofer
Cluster Resources, Inc.

josh at clusterresources.com