[torquedev] Latest snapshot won't start - "unable to read tracksize from tracking file"

Dave Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Thu Jan 12 23:27:41 MST 2006

Chris,

  On one of our lab clusters, we checked and while the tracking file
exists, it has been empty for sometime (perhaps always?).  I think this
file is optional but a new check was exiting if it did not contain a set
number of records.

  The new snap will check a bark a message to the log but will continue
to execute even if there are tracking file failures

Dave