[torquedev] memory limit enforcement by pbs_mom - REQUEST FORFEEDBACK

David B Jackson jacksond at clusterresources.com
Wed Feb 1 00:08:21 MST 2006

Ake,

  I think you may have revealed too much knowledge about the Linux kernel
and thus nominated yourself to update the docs in the WIKI! :)  Would
you be able to look at the mom_set_limits() call in the latest TORQUE
2.1.0 snapshot.  Based on this, could you update the online docs in the
WIKI and recommend changes to be made to the code?

  We can assist in whatever way would be most helpful.

  Much appreciated!

Dave