[torquedev] GSSAPI segfaults, Fedora Core 6

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 18 21:01:22 MST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 09:24:24PM -0500, Alex Rolfe wrote:
> Miles Davis <miles at CS.Stanford.EDU> writes:
>
> > Hrm...at first no difference, so I changed all instances of
> > gss_release_cred in pbsgss.c to match that, and now qmgr connects and
> > seems to authenticate, but crashes pbs_server. I'll get better details
> > when I get a chance.
>
> Yes, changing all calls to gss_release_cred is the correct thing to do.
>
> Is the crashing pbs_server a recompiled version?  Some of those fixes
> would effect the server as well as the client.

yup -- each time I have a code change, I go throug a full cycle of
create patch, rebuild binary rpms, yup upgrade to try and make sure I
don't miss anything.

I'll try to get more useful info on the server crash when I don't have
two 16-month olds trying to share my keyboard. :)

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities