[torquedev] GSSAPI segfaults, Fedora Core 6

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 18 19:16:18 MST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 08:05:01PM -0500, Alex Rolfe wrote:
> In src/lib/Libgss/pbsgss.c, line 516 (in pbsgss_can_get_creds), change
>
>   if (maj_stat == GSS_S_COMPLETE) {
>     if (creds != NULL) {
>       gss_release_cred(&min_stat,creds);
>     }
>   }

>   if (maj_stat == GSS_S_COMPLETE) {
>     if (creds != NULL) {
>       gss_release_cred(&min_stat,&creds);
>     }
>   }
>

> (ie, add the & before creds.  Sorry I don't have a source tree handy to
> get diff from).  If that fixes the problem, I'll submit a patch tomorrow.

Hrm...at first no difference, so I changed all instances of
gss_release_cred in pbsgss.c to match that, and now qmgr connects and
seems to authenticate, but crashes pbs_server. I'll get better details
when I get a chance.

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities