[torquedev] GSSAPI segfaults, Fedora Core 6

Alex Rolfe arolfe at mit.edu
Mon Dec 18 18:05:01 MST 2006

In src/lib/Libgss/pbsgss.c, line 516 (in pbsgss_can_get_creds), change

  if (maj_stat == GSS_S_COMPLETE) {
    if (creds != NULL) {
      gss_release_cred(&min_stat,creds);
    }
  }

  if (maj_stat == GSS_S_COMPLETE) {
    if (creds != NULL) {
      gss_release_cred(&min_stat,&creds);
    }
  }

(ie, add the & before creds.  Sorry I don't have a source tree handy to
get diff from).  If that fixes the problem, I'll submit a patch tomorrow.

Alex