[torquedev] GSSAPI segfaults, Fedora Core 6

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 18 17:39:39 MST 2006

On Mon, Dec 18, 2006 at 07:30:53PM -0500, Alex Rolfe wrote:
> the g_rel_cred.c in the gdb output below is a krb5/gssapi source file,
> not something from torque, which makes this harder to track down.

> If you can put together a core file and your build (I can grab them from
> AFS, if that's convenient), I'll try to look at it tomorrow.

Thanks --

http://cs.stanford.edu/people/miles/torque/ or
/afs/cs.stanford.edu/u/miles/www/torque

klist-fa just to show my credentials at the time, and the corefile is
from qmgr. If you need more info, let me know.

(I can also make pbs_server segfault by not having a kerberos ticket,
and it looks like it may do it at the same point -- I'll see if I can
generate more useful information from that).

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities