[torquedev] GSSAPI segfaults, Fedora Core 6

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Mon Dec 18 17:08:33 MST 2006

OK, I'm back. Trying to setup torque on Fedora Core 6, similar to a
setup I'm running on FC4. Both are torque-2.2.0-snap.200611291634,
with GSSAPI enabled. On FC4 things work just fine (was an upgrade from
patched 2.1.1). However, on FC6, q* commands all segfault. GDB tracks
that down to

[gdb qmgr]
(gdb) run
Starting program: /usr/bin/qmgr
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)
(no debugging symbols found)

gss_release_cred (minor_status=0x7fffbdfa4f10, cred_handle=0x80bf40)
    at g_rel_cred.c:70
70          for(j=0; j < union_cred->count; j++) {

FC4 is kerberos 1.4.1, FC6 is 1.5. I haven't dug around beyond this, I
just thought maybe somebody else would have more of a clue to save me
some time, since I had hoped to get this up and running by today or
tomorrow before Stanford's winter break. Any insights are appreciated.
:)

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities