[torquedev] GSSAPI latest

Miles Davis miles at CS.Stanford.EDU
Wed Dec 13 16:01:06 MST 2006

On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 03:15:55PM -0700, Garrick Staples wrote:
> On Wed, Dec 13, 2006 at 11:41:44AM -0800, Miles Davis alleged:
> >
> > I'm looking to upgrade a couple of clusters from a patched torque
> > 2.1.1 to something more recent, mainly for X forwarding. I'm trying
> > the gssapi branch from
> >
> > svn://www.clusterresources.com/torque/branches/gssapi
> >
> > but compiling with --with-gssapi doesn't seem to enable it, or I'm
> > doing something else wrong. Anybody have a clue for me, or has this
> > working somewhere?
>
> Did configure find krb5-config and check for gssapi support or Heimdal?

Hrm...damn, I think I mixed up something while creating my rpms...let
me try that again.

> Note that X forwarding works fine in normal 2.1.6.

Yeah, but GSSAPI doesn't. :) That's the part I really need (and have
working fine in 2.1.1).

--
// Miles Davis - miles at cs.stanford.edu - http://www.cs.stanford.edu/~miles
// Computer Science Department - Computer Facilities