[torquedev] Mod we use at Harte-Hanks

Garrick Staples garrick at clusterresources.com
Wed Aug 9 19:31:36 MDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 26, 2006 at 03:28:28PM -0400, Jonas_Berlin at harte-hanks.com alleged:
> Hi,
>
> I initially sent this to Garrick and he suggested I forward it to the
> whole list.
> It is basically a way of implementing license management as a counted
> resource:
>
> At Harte-Hanks we have made some mods to the server and the fifo scheduler
> to be able to use counted resources.

I've merged the token support into trunk.  I removed that debugging log,
corrected the hardcoded /var/torque path, fixed an incorrect usage of
gettimeofday(), and added sched_priv/accounting to pbs_mkdirs.  Please test.

Jonas, this new feature is undocumented.  Can you also send a patch that
includes additions to the manpages?