[torquedev] "any" resources

Chris Samuel csamuel at vpac.org
Mon Dec 19 16:03:09 MST 2005

On Tuesday 20 December 2005 08:19, Garrick Staples wrote:

> I'm using queues to enforce political policy, not physical boundaries.
> I have a dozen such queues and I want to avoid queues like foo1_i686,
> foo1_x86_64, foo1_any, foo2_i686,...
>
> I'm just trying to avoid new queues.

Ah, OK, fortunately politics is something that's not affected the queueing
systems I'm involved with (so far!), they've just been technical issues.

I can now understand what your dilemma is, thanks the the explanation.

I'd suggest if it's going to be "all" then it should be case insensitive if
possible.

cheers,