[torquedev] Enabling wordexp in spec file

Garrick Staples garrick at usc.edu
Thu Dec 15 19:18:20 MST 2005

On Thu, Dec 15, 2005 at 06:06:48PM -0800, Bernard Li alleged:
> FYI:
>
> http://www.rpm.org/max-rpm/s1-rpm-reloc-building-relocatable.html

Which describes exactly what we can't do with TORQUE, since its binaries
aren't relocatable.  Maybe we can change that one day, but today, it
won't work.

> Does the TORQUE tarball currently supply /etc/init.d scripts for
> starting/stopping daemons?

I threw some initscripts into contrib that are picked up by the spec
file.  But a normal 'make install' won't install any.