[Mauiusers] Maui/Torque with node properties

Suraj Prabhakaran s.prabhakaran at grs-sim.de
Wed Oct 3 17:50:16 MDT 2012

Thank you! It works!

On Oct 2, 2012, at 10:24 AM, James A. Peltier wrote:

> check out ENABLEMULTIREQJOBS   TRUE and JOBNODEMATCHPOLICY EXACTNODE

--------------------------
Suraj Prabhakaran

German Research School for
Simulation Sciences GmbH
Laboratory for Parallel Progreamming
52062 Aachen | Germany

Tel    	+49 241 80 99743
Fax   	+49 241 80 92742
EMail 	s.prabhakaran at grs-sim.de
Web  	www.grs-sim.de

Members:  Forschungszentrum Jülich GmbH | RWTH Aachen University
Registered in the commercial register of the local court of Düren (Amtsgericht Düren) under registration number HRB 5268
Registered office:  Jülich
Executive board:  Prof. Marek Behr Ph.D. | Dr. Norbert Drewes