[Mauiusers] Maui 3.3.1 segfaults on MPBSNodeUpdate

Yury V. Zaytsev yury at shurup.com
Mon Oct 1 11:11:32 MDT 2012

On Mon, 2012-08-13 at 21:17 +0200, Marco Perosa wrote:

> I think some size limit of one of the values involved is responsible,
> but I'm not sure what would be the right way to avoid this problem.

Hi Marco,

I have reported exactly the same problem back in May:

http://www.supercluster.org/pipermail/mauiusers/2012-May/004913.html

Unfortunately, there seemed to be a problem with Maui user list. Only
today I started getting e-mail from it that apparently has been queued
up for ages.

Have you found a solution yet? It's still segfaulting for me :-/

Interestingly, I observed that after I restart TORQUE and then restart
Maui again, the segfaults happen much less frequently, but I couldn't
identify the reason for it so far...

--
Sincerely yours,
Yury V. Zaytsev