[Mauiusers] USERCFG and GROUPCFG Throttling policies

Jayavant Patil jayavant.patil82 at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 03:27:55 MST 2012

Hi,

  I am using TORQUE 3.0.0 and Maui 3.3. Has anybody ever used USERCFG,
GROUPCFG and ACCOUNTCFG's throttling policies? When I was testing with
these policy parameters like MAXNODE,MAXPROC etc., I found that they are
not working when I explicitly specify the nodes in the -l nodes= option.
What could be the reasons?

My second question is what is the difference between USERCFG and ACCOUNTCFG
and also between GROUPCFG and ACCOUNTCFG?

--

Thanks & Regards,
Jayavant Ningoji Patil