[Mauiusers] sample resource and workload trace files?

AlexF alexfs04 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 05:15:52 MST 2012

Hello,
I've been looking for sample resource or workload trace files, but
have been unsuccessful.
The manual points to $(MAUIHOMEDIR)/traces for samples,
but this directory is empty.
I've downloaded 3.3, 3,2, as well as a checkout of the
latest from the svn repo, and have not been able to
locate any sample resource and workload traces in recent distributions.
Older online resources point to www.clusterresources.com,
as well as http://www.supercluster.org/research/traces/
but these links appear to be outdated (404).

Could somebody please point me to any publicly available sample resource and
workload trace files? Are such traces still available anywhere?

thanks,
Alex F.