[Mauiusers] [torqueusers] [Patch] GPUs by the way of GRES

Jason Williams jasonw at Jhu.edu
Fri Feb 3 07:24:17 MST 2012

Thanks.  I hadn't seen this, I think because the original poster seems
to have sent his modified patch to the torqueuesers list, which I don't
subscribe to due to volume.  I might actually have to give this a shot,
as my users have been complaining about the very kludgey hacked-together
way I am using torque/maui to schedule things.  If it works as good as
you say, and isn't  too invasive, I might committ it to the Maui SVN
too.  Just for kicks...

--
Jason