[Mauiusers] Node Priority

Roy Dragseth roy.dragseth at cc.uit.no
Tue Aug 21 00:41:41 MDT 2012

The simplest way is to reverse the nodelist in torque.

You could also take a peek at the NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY parameter in maui.  We
have this

NODEALLOCATIONPOLICY PRIORITY
NODECFG[DEFAULT] PRIORITYF=JOBCOUNT

in our maui.cfg, which will pack jobs into the most loaded nodes keeping as
many nodes free as possible.  Might be possible to tweak this to your liking.

r.